FREE WEBINAR: Addressing Trauma and Resiliency with Leader in Me
Addressing Trauma and Resiliency with Leader in Me®
Hosted by: Dr. Eve Miller, Ph.D. in Cognitive Neuroscience, FranklinCovey Director of Research
With the increased prevalence of childhood trauma faced by our students, it is important to equip schools for this reality. Learn how to create the foundations necessary to effectively care for students facing trauma and its consequences.
Explore how to:
- Transform school culture to set the stage for effective trauma-informed interventions
- Create learning environments where positive experiences accumulate
- Empower students who face Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) to develop the skills needed to thrive
To Join the Webinar:
1. Visit https://oaesa.adobeconnect.com/traumaresiliency/ at 9:30 on March 20, 2020.
2. Select "Enter as Guest"
3. Type your name in the space provided.
4. Enjoy the presentation!
This event is sponsored by OAESA's corporate partner:
Friday, March 20, 2020 @ 9:30am-10:30am
EVENT DATE & TIME
If a confirmation email is not received
after registration, please call the OAESA office
at (614) 547-8087 or email Nancy Abrams.