Second-in-Command: The Deans & Assistants Institute 2
Whether you're a Dean of Students, Assistant Principal, or any type of administrative intern, the "Second-in-Command" position is a diverse role with unique challenges.
Join the Ohio Association of Elementary School Administrators to explore the essential practices for school leadership, and make meaningful connections with colleagues from across the state in similar roles. Topics will include:
- Digital Empowerment and Digital Citizenship
- Collaboratively Leading to Support Student Needs
- There's No Such Thing as Second Place
- PBIS and Restorative Practices
- Aspirational Leadership: Assessing Readiness for your Next Role
Wednesday, November 6, 2019 @ 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
EVENT DATE & TIME
For your convenience, the above button will initiate a download of an ICS file. This file may be opened by or imported into your compatible calendar program/service.
100 Green Meadows Dr. S
Lewis Center, OH 43035