The following word cloud is made up of the 25 most popular words across our news articles. Click one for a list of the articles containing that word.
Popular Words in the News
Share your story in OAESA's Principal Navigator
Write for OAESA's most-loved member resource, the Principal Navigator!
Our Fall 2018 issue theme is "Once Upon a Time...Tell Us Your Story." Educators are natural storytellers, and we want to hear from you stories like:
- What experiences have shaped you as an educator?
- What is the story of your school?
- Why do you get up in the morning?
- What's the best thing that's ever happened to your school?
The deadline for submissions is June 15, 2018. Email submissions to email@example.com.
The goal of the Principal Navigator magazine is to present a broad sampling of practical, theoretical, and research-based articles. If you would like to use the Navigator as a vehicle to share your professional experiences, observations, or research with your colleagues, the guidelines are as follows:
- All articles must adhere to the theme assigned to each issue.
- We welcome articles of all kinds—list articles, how-to articles, informative, scholarly, narrative, reviews.
- We consider articles of any length, but we prefer those between 500 and 1500 words.
- To be considered for publication, you must include a brief biography about the author(s) and a digital photo of the author(s)—see guidelines in the bullet below—with your submission.
- We will publish your artwork to accompany your article, confined to these specifications: all graphics should be in .psd, .eps, .pdf, .jpg or .tif format and be no less than 600 dpi. If you include graphics, please send them as separate files, not embedded into the article.
- We do not accept all articles for publication, but we will carefully review all articles to ensure content is appropriate for both the issue’s theme and its audience.
- The editor reserves the right to modify and/or ask the author to condense or revise articles to conform to Principal Navigator
- Ready to submit? Download the Submission Checklist here.