The following word cloud is made up of the 25 most popular words across our news articles. Click one for a list of the articles containing that word.
Popular Words in the News
October is Ohio Principals Month!
After years of advocacy, October as Ohio Principals Month has been written into law!
OAESA encourages you to use this month as an opportunity to highlight all the amazing things school principals do every day to support students and their communities.
How can you help celebrate?
1. Tag a colleague on social media to say "Thanks!" for the work they do and use #ohioprincipalsmonth. Watch for our Principals Month social media challenge all month long!
2. Use this month to advocate for your school and for education! October is a great time to invite a legislator to tour your building. OAESA's Principals Advocating with Legislators PAL Toolkit can help you get started!
3. Register for OAESA's free October 25th webinar with Advocacy Specialist Barbara Shaner to learn about pending legislation that will affect schools...and principals' day-to-day work!
4. OAESA's GET ON THE BUS school tour is the culminating celebration of Ohio Principals month! Hitch a ride on October 29th to tour three award-winning schools for an amazing day of inspiration, with State Superintendent Paolo DeMaria.
5. Nominate a colleague (or yourself!) for the NAESP Ohio National Distinguished Principal. Watch for nominations to open soon!
Did you know?
October is also National Principals Month!
Visit NAESP's National Principals Month calendar, filled with webinars, advocacy, and other resources to celebrate principals across the country.
Everyone is talking about Ohio Principals Month! Hear what they're saying:
Governor Mike DeWine
OAESA Executive Team