OAESA 360° Feedback Tools
The Ohio Association of Elementary School Administrators 360° Feedback Tools for Principals and Teachers were designed to offer busy educators insights into their job performance through our web-based assessment system. Please watch the two-minute video (below) to see what OAESA 360° can do for you!
The OAESA 360° online feedback tool provides essential data to inform educators by:
- identifying strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots in job performance
- gathering input and evidence from critical stakeholders, including principals and colleagues
- comparing self-assessment focus areas with feedback from stakeholders and against Ohio standards
- analyzing data and directing teachers where to turn for professional growth
The OAESA 360° measures these critical skills:
- establishing environment
- knowing instruction
- knowing content
- knowing students
- modeling respect
- setting goals
- using resources
- using data
The OAESA 360° is easy to use:
- Take the online self-assessment.
- Invite your supervisor to take the assessment.
- Invite your colleagues to take the assessment.
- Get your results.
- Access our bank of reflective questions.
- Find out what to do next to strengthen your skill set.
So are you ready to try it for yourself? Sign up today to activate your full year of access to the OAESA 360 degree Feedback Tool. And teachers and principals-you can save $260 over the non-member price when you join or renew at any one of the "Plus" membership levels.