The OAESA 360° online feedback tool provides essential data to inform educators by:
- identifying strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots in job
- gathering input and evidence from critical stakeholders,
including principals and colleagues
- comparing self-assessment focus areas with feedback
from stakeholders and against Ohio standards
- analyzing data and directing teachers where to turn
for professional growth
The OAESA 360° measures these critical skills:
- establishing environment
- knowing instruction
- knowing content
- knowing students
- modeling respect
- setting goals
- using resources
- using data
The OAESA 360° is easy to use:
- Take the online self-assessment.
- Invite your supervisor to take the assessment.
- Invite your colleagues to take the
- Get your results.
- Find out what to do next to
strengthen your skill set.
So are you ready to try it for yourself? Sign up today to activate your full year of access to the OAESA 360 degree Feedback Tool. And teachers and principals—you can save $260 over the non-member price when you join or renew at any one of the "Plus" membership levels.